Friday, June 24, 2005

MOBlogging, out of control

Some of you may have noticed the ramping up in the number of photo posts yesterday. Well perhaps I should WARN you, I got a new cellular phone yesterday, the motorolla v551 and it has some great capabilities. You can shoot photos which aren't that bad for a camera phone, video which I haven't done yet, and record audio. And I am really looking forward to the posting of audio blogs from the new phone. I might need to read up a little on the phone before I jump into one, but look for it soon.

So now I have my flickr account set up to recieve posts from the phone and port them over to my blogger account. oh man, the skies the limit now, so watch out. Although I do intend to "simmer down" a little as I realize it could get a little out of hand and take the blogging in a direction I don't think I want to go.

All images no text.

It's not that I don't have the ability to post text from the phone, it's just that it is a little bit of a hassle trying to type it in using the number keys, especially for someone who blogs stream of conciousness.


Next up Hotsyncing the new phone with my mac, to sync the address book...

2 Comments:

Blogger thisismarcus said...

What does M.O. mean here?

3:05 PM, June 24, 2005  
Blogger The Information Officer said...

MObile Blogging
you take the mo from mobile to get the term

MOBlogging

3:26 PM, June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home