Sunday, November 20, 2005

Where the hell have I been ?!?

Recently I realized I have forgotten about blogging, well not really forgotten it but really more of a not prioritizing it sort of thing.

I have had so much going on that Blogging just wasn't happening. And isn't that just when you should be blogging when you at least have something to talk about.

Like the Holidays - Thanksgiving right around the corner and X-mas on it's ways. Good stories there

Like fishing - it IS Striper season! Need I say more

Like Music and the rediscovery of music! - there will be more on this.

Like work - well there's a lot going on there but I shan't be blogging about it. Just know I am in a good place there.

The Jeep - But since most of you could care less about the jeep, nothing more about that.

Anyway I could go on and on but instead I'll try to get back to the blogging more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home