Sunday, June 26, 2005

So much Fishing, So much time

All week Ron and I have been working on his boat getting it ready for it’s return from retirement. We cleaned it up, got a new gas tank and gas line, a new spark plug and a new deep cycle battery for the trolling motor. All in preperation of going fishing “as soon as we got the boat ready.”

Well today, I finally got to go fresh water fishing with Ron. He’s the one that got me started Salt water fishing last year, and well we have been going out saltwater fishing pretty frequently since. But today we went fresh water fishing. I hadn’t been fresh water fishing since I was a kid, I always remembered how much fun going as a kid was and let me tell you it is just as much fun today. There is just something really exciting about realizing that you have caught a fish and reeling it in to see what it is and how big it is. But no matter what the size is or what fish it is, it is never a dissapointment when you land it.

Thats the one thing about being laid off; I am going to get SO MUCH FISHING IN! Between looking for a job, working on straightening up the apt, and working on some pet projects that I just keep meaning to do.

I am going to be fishing like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home