Saturday, September 17, 2005

The beginning of the Patio Chess Table


Salvaged_legs.jpg
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.
This is a beautful wrought iron table base that I got from a friend of mine SproutGirl. She left me a whole table, when she moved out to San Francisco. But the top that was on it was really cheesy so I long ago got rid of that. And today I began the work on putting a tile table top on top of this base. Something she herself wanted to do, and would love to have the base back to do I am sure. So Sprout if you ever come back to ol' virginny I'll give you back the base and you can make your own top. But till then you'll just have to appreciate mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenifer lake said...

oh how i do so love that base...treat her well my friend!

11:16 AM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home