Sunday, November 20, 2005

my Recent music Acquisition


See_Deese.jpg
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.
This past weekend, a friend of mine had a "yard sale" in amongst all that there were quite a number of CD's and so he had a early preview of the yard sale items party. And a slew of CD's were had, I can't thank him enough for my recent acquisition and the price I got it for.

But what is probably the best part of the whole thing is he is going to take all the money he made off the CD's and throw it into the X-mas wish fund type of thing at his work. Now there's the holiday Spirit!

So in honor of this recent acquisition and the spirit in which it came I am gooing to randomly (i.e. not regularly) post some thoughts about some of the CD's I am listening to.

WHY ?!? some of you might say, well because I am now back on the look out for good music, and I thought by posting some of my thoughts on whaqt I am listening to, I might get the occassional; "oh you liked that, then you'll love this band." type of thing.

Probably just wishfulful thinking. But even if that never happens maybe I'll turn someone else on to something they didn't listen to before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home