Monday, August 08, 2005

Engaged and/or otherwise entertained

So this past Saturday, I got down to those projects I was supposed to be completing during my transition period (time off after the lay-off) Lucky for me my friend Chad jumped in and helped out. c

Cause with his help we were able to get a Cieling fan up in the Dining room, living room, bedroom and Studio as well as an A/C in every room (see previous list). So now we have a proper multi-zone cooling system in place. Just turn on the AC or fan in the room your in, move rooms and you only have to activate the cooling system in the next room and de-activate the one in the previous room.

Also lucky for us we are only two people as we discovered we can't turn on more than two A/C's without tripping the breaker.

In addition to the cieling fans and A/C's we also put up shelves in the pantry, the dining room and down the hall and started some shelving in the kitchen that I need to go back and finish. And installed a "super heavy duty" pot rack in the ceiling of the kitchen, to hold all my pots and pans.

Afterwards we managed to get some time in on the playstation, I am still playing midnight club dub edition, seems with as little time as I get to play this game works out real good for me. Anytime I want I just pick up the controller and race a bit and I can just put down the controller whenever I want. That's what I look for in a game. Easy to jump into easy to jump out of, nothing story driven that takes a long time to figure out and complete, nothing that requires you to make it to the next save point before stopping. Just in and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home