Sunday, November 20, 2005

Disclaimer - My musical meanderings

disclaimer: I am not a professional music critic. I do not get paid to review music and don't claim to be a good writer either. So all comments about my writing will be summarily accepted and discarded in one fell swoop. It is what it is and I make no apologies nor do I apparently take well to criticism of it. ;)

Also note I am by profession an artist, which makes me prone to being bad at spelling, so you might have to wade through a bit of that as well. For that I apologize, cause there are some good spell check including applications out there. Unfortunately I am not using them as I am writing directly into the gui interface of my blog, probably cause it is easiest and now it is out in the open. I am apparently a little lazy as well.

And finally all the names of the bands, the albums, the producers, and anything else that is trademarakable is the property of who ever trademarked it. I am only using them temporarily cause it makes it hard as hell to figure out what I am saying if I don't use their names, but I am making no claims against towards or for any of it. They can keep it, I just need to borrow them for long enough to make my point, write my story, or ramble a little bit about them.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home