Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lady in costume no. 2


No_idea
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.
So last week when I posted the weekly lady in costume some of you came to my aid and solved a long standing mystery.

What was up with the tape costume. After that kind of response one has to one up the challenge and having done that offer up a prize.

Well this week I have a similar challenge...

Where does this ladies costume originate from?

The first to answer correctly, get's their choice of the following (slightly listened to) CD's, mailed to them. good luck.



Santana - supernatural

The verve pipe - villians

311 - 311

or

Green Day - Nimrod

5 Comments:

Blogger Hayden said...

Madame Web! From Amazing Spider-Man - first appearing in like 1980 or something.

1:09 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger The Information Officer said...

Which CD do you want?

8:18 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Hayden said...

You were serious? Sweet. Nimrod please. Drop me an email (sage@myth-magic.com) and I'll give you my address

12:57 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, you've already given away the CD? I was going to guess Zeldar, the evil genius from BBC's "Dr. Who"

Drat! Double Drat!

7:27 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

It's definitely Madame Web, who is blind and sits down a lot in the comics. I don't know what show these pictures are from but I met this woman once and complimented her on the authentic look. Turns out, she actually is blind and/or her legs don't work. Oops.

5:15 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home