Friday, March 10, 2006

Sassy Pirate girl


Sassy Pirate girl
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.
Thursdays lady in costume, okay so it was really friday when I posted it, but what are you going to do you know, things have been busy, but I use that excuse so often that it might better to call it the lady of the week.

So from here on out that's what I am going for. One girl a week till there ain't no more girls.

So this girl here, fancied herself a pirate. She had the big sleeves the sword and the fancy hat but I am not sure any pirate would have worn the rest of her outfit, but she said she's a pirate and she had a sword so I let her have it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

So what's the Thursday's Girl thing all about? Does your wife know about this?

8:17 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger The Information Officer said...

During the course of my travels, touring the tradeshows, I have shot a few ladies in costume. Not just skimpy but all sorts, a month or so ago when I was reviewing some of the photos I had I realized I had quite a few ladies in costume.

So I thought I would share.

Bookworm reads the blog so I assume she knows.

8:33 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

I have a bunch of the Con girls sitting in my photo boxes also, and a new scanner. Let me know if you need backup.

12:16 AM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home