Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tonight the power went out

I have to laugh at myself and the absurditiy of my work ethic sometimes. During the storm tonight I got a little stressed tonight when the power went out at our house.

I had a ton of work to do both on the computer and reading through resumes to find a packaging designer. So when the power went out that pretty much slowed to a stop both of those activities.

Well nothing to do now, I thought but go out to the porch sit down in the cool night air and read by flashlight.

Unless as one is walking towards the porch you notice a light coming under the front door from the hall. And then look over to see that the cable box is displaying the time.

Apparently the power didn't go out during the storm, we just tripped the breaker with too many AC's running. Too funny as Kelly and I had both just assumed that the power went off and we were heading off to do other things while we waited for it to come back on, flashlights in hand.

Needless to say I went downstairs flipped the breaker and went back to what I had to do. Except now I am going to take a break to post this blog and go to bed early.

goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home