Sunday, November 20, 2005

Green DAY! - warning

Perhaps your familiar with the band, maybe you listened to their album "Dookie", or the newer one "American Idiot". I am almost certain you've heard of them. But tonight I am listening to Warning, which I have never heard before and this compiled with what I have heard on the radio just confirms it.

This is a great band, fun to listen to, they have something to say they aren't just some pop(py) whoo hooo band, and they keep putting out solid albums. From now "Warning" to "Dookie" to the new(er) album "American idiot", I have liked all the stuff I have heard so far.

The Music, well it's rock and roll the way it should be, it motivates you to get off your ass and do something. With catchy beats that keep you going once your off your ass. Put this CD in your car and you'll drive somewhere and get there before you notice the time has gone.

hmmm, I will have to come up with a rating system I suppose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home