Monday, August 22, 2005

dunlop_racquette

Today at lunch I took a moment and went out and bought myself a SQUASH you like a bug racquet, at Sports authority.

A "Dunlop Max plus Ti" The head on this thing is huge. Not at all what I remember them being. I remember them looking more like a badmitton raquette but these days they look more like a Mini-Tennis racquet. Very sporty looking, I hope it helps, I could use any help I could get.

They also had the one a step up from this. The Black max titanium, but that was a few dollars more and I am going to see how it goes before paying for a premium racquet.

So anyways it took me about an hour to run out at lunch, which at the end of the day I think I would have traded back, cause I missed what would have been a fun evening, when the work I needed to do ran late and I was off to the airport to make UPS.



dunlop_racquette
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Yeah, we missed you.

Frankly, the others covered you as far as making me really really sad though, and I got one last ride in the Jeep on Sunday...

12:11 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Shocho said...

I warned the Aussie that you were geared up and gunning for him.

6:31 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Shocho said...

The picture is very helpful for those of us who have only heard of the game. :)

6:29 AM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home