Monday, November 21, 2005

Alphabetizing long overdue


Alphabetizing.jpg
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.
So then comes the alphabetizing. Once a while back I had all my CD's alphabetized and organized (Have you met me?) so that they would be easier to find.

Then came the house sale and the move and the CD chaos, which has reigned terror on anyone wishing to find a specific cd in the collection.

Well today comes the alphabetization and the search for some more CD storage. As we have exceeded our current storage and the "temporary" overload storage. So since I am back in the market to buy new or at least new to me CD's it is time to locate some place to put these things.

But for now they are getting alphabetized into piles. well off to the alphabetizing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

I have managed to keep my CDs alphabetized (have you met ME?) over three continents and 15 years. It comes down to packing them in boxes in order, and marking the boxes with A-D etc.
Heres the detail:
Rock/Pop/Etc > alpha by Artist > ordered by year of release
Soundtracks > alpha by Movie title
Comedy > alpha by artist
Mind you, I haven't bought a CD for myself in 3 years, and listen to them rarely outside of iTunes/Airport Express/iPod. They may not all make the next trip...

12:08 PM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger The Information Officer said...

If and when your ready to part with them, let me know and I'll buy them in bulk.

yeah, I should have been better about the packing. But I am repenting for it now.

2:45 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home