Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Merkur Heftyclassic


Merkur_heftyclassic
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.
So I made the plunge.

I told Bookworm that I was going to buy a new razor to compare against my grandfathers razor and the gillette I bought off e-bay, well I chose the inexpensive Merkur Hefty classic and by inexpensive I really mean not the $100 merkur vision, which seemed just a bit excessive right now.

I have however invested quite enough money into this endeavor for now and need to give it a go with the materials I have ordered. Which include some Merkur blades and some shave creams.

But I figured that rather than give it a go. And maybe have a bad experience because of the quality of the razor and write it off.

I should instead try it in depth and then make my judgements based on some time spent with the new equipment

So here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home