Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tagged

10 years ago today: August 23, 1995
I was working as a Freelance designer. Scraping by cause I wasn’t good at the math or rather more accurately accounting. Living “in sin” with Kelly in an apt we rented in Ghent, with one cat


5 years ago today: August 23, 2000
I was working for an Ad Agency at the beach. Living in the house/Duplex we had recently bought, wondering if we had made a mistake in our purchase, with our two cats


1 year ago today: August 23, 2004
I was working for a game company. This was the time when I worked the hardest I would ever work for them. 3 straight grueling months with little to no sleep to get out a new fully illustrated TCG. I was on this day relaxing in Northern Indiana with my family, having just finished a weekend looking at Portfolios at GeCon. Still living in the Duplex/house. The two cats back at home.


Yesterday: August 22, 2005
I am working for a recreational pool products company, working as hard as I did a year ago for the other company. Working on packaging and the associated collateral materials to get the products out for production. Living in an apt we rent in Ghent, rejoicing in our decision to buy that Duplex so many years ago, and still living with our two cats


tomorrow: August 24, 2005
Take another step towards balance in my life, part of which is playing soccer after work with some friends. Go home to Kelly and the cats and remind myself how lucky I am.


5 snacks I enjoy
Ice cream, Beef Jerky, Carnation instant breakfast, G.O.R.P., rice krispy treats


5 bands that I know most of their lyrics
Beastie Boys, Eminem, U2, Guns-N-Roses, Ozzy


5 thing I'd do with a million $$
Start a Coffee shop-bookstore-bakery with Kelly and the two cats, See previous, See previous, See previous, See previous.


5 places I'd run away to
Europe, all of it via backpacking and the Eurorail pass


5 bad habits I have
Interrupting people cause I am not patient enough to wait for them to get there on their time, Thin Slicing, Horizontal piling of stuff – any flat surface is an opportunity for a pile, Stress Snacking, and Coffee drinking – like it’s water


5 things I like doing
Being with Kelly, playing soccer, hanging out and talking with my friends, shopping, my job.


5 things I wouldn't wear
A Mawashi, Girls clothes, a toupee, anything plaid, Shoes with a lift in them


5 TV shows I love
Pimp my ride, Good Eats, Naked Chef, Soccer (any), West Wing


5 movies I love
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Pulp Fiction, LOTR (it’s really one long movie broken up into 3 parts), theMatrix (first one), Star Wars - A New Hope


5 famous people I'd like to meet
none really.


5 biggest joys at the moment
Kelly, my friends, my family, being debt free, Kelly and I are both healthy


5 favorite toys
My Jeep, laptop, Playstation, fishing Gear, and soccer ball,


5 people I keep meaning to contact
John & (soon to be) Karla Baise, Bob & Jen Lake, Bob & Jean Kostick, Bob & Jen Cordosi, Leigh & Chris Mang

1 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

Nicely done. I think for some of us that have houses and wives and things like that, we're kind of too focused to find "5 things you like about whatever" because we're not still flitting around like single people. No offense. :P

6:30 AM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home