Saturday, January 07, 2006

All the shaving gear one needs

So today I thought I had definitely amassed all the shaving gear one could possibly need.

I had 3 razors, one from my Grandfather, one from e-bay and one from classic shaving dot com. I had 3 shaving soaps, 2 shaving creams, 2 brushes, and one aftershave.

But then I put a new blade into the new razor and noticed AN UNEVEN GAP ?!?

Is it possible, could it be, that this most expensive razor isn't quite right. How could it possibly be true. I stared dumbfounded in disbelief.

I put the new razor blade in again. Maybe I had inserted it wrong, maybe it hadn't fallen quite right, maybe it...

Nope, the razor still looked wrong, wrong with no visible way to make it right. It looks as though I would have to send it back.

sadness...

Now it will be at least another two weeks till I finally get to try shaving with this razor, what with the sending back of this one and waiting for the new one.

This sucks.

the_gap
Originally uploaded by doornumbertwo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home