Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ipod - Upod - WeAllPod

So for my birthday back in 2005 ;) Bookworm got me a Shuffle. And I loved it, loved it. Loved being able to load up some music and listen to it in the jeep via the casette adapter. But it was like listening to a great college station. You had good music but little control over what was coming on next.

Then this past X-mas my Mom (no really my Mom) bought me an Ipod Video and I have spent the last few days loading it up with CD's I hardly ever listen to. So far I have enough music on my Ipod to listen for about 4 days non-stop. Which translates to roughly 6.5 gigs of music.

Now I am using the Ipod in mostly the same way as I did the shuffle, as a music source for my car. But now I have so much more control over W.I.E.D (my personal radio station) and put on the music that I want to hear. And this past week I put in some speakers at the office so I could listen to W.I.E.D when I am there and nobody else is. Which happens everynow and again.

As for the Video portion of the Ipod, well I am subscribing to a couple of video podcasts, just some nerdy stuff like the photoshop guys. But really right now I am just using it for music.

AND I LOVE IT.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:55 PM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home