Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sleep deprived, most of the time

So Friday night I went to bed fairly early for me, 9:30pm and slept 11 hours. Now for some people this may be a normal night, for me that is a long time to be sleeping. Mpost of the time I average around 6 - 8 hours of sleep, But that night was just the beginning.

Saturday morning I got up at 8:30am puttered through the morning, and headed out to meet somepeople who were going to help me add on to my cubicle domain. Bookworm, SuperBuck, FS Smith grind, and the MusicMan all helped me to assemble some more steelcase "furniture" to create more cubicle space and extend the art dept. (blog post coming) We did that from 10:30 to around 2:00. Then Bookworm and I grabbed lunch at D'Egg and went home to take a nap. A nap that lasted from 3:30 till 8:30 PM - 5 Hours ?!?

Sometime during the nap I got a call from Breakaway, he was in town for the day, in my hazy sleepy mentally shut down state I said I would call him back when I woke up from my nap. Which was now 8:30! I called back and realized that by the time Kelly and I found something to eat it and made it out it would be 9:30 probably too late to really hang out and see him and his lovely wife, as well as anyone else who might still be out hanging about, sadness. So I apologized and promised to catch up with him one day in his new neck of the woods. Still feeling bad about not getting up earlier.

So Bookworm and I got dinner went home and I promptly fell asleep again at 10:00 pm only to wake up again at 9:00 am - 11 more hours!?!?

So now this total is subject to the powers of Art math, but in approx 36 hours I slept for 27 of them!?!

27 Hours of sleep! This ought to have cleared my deficit, but even now I am feeling a little sleepy and thinking about taking a nap. This is not like me at all, I hope I am not getting sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home