Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey day 9 am

So today is turkey day. Each year I strive for the perfect thanksgiving, it is like my own little pilgrimage. I look to have a good day with good friends and family, where there is food to be eaten, and an activity afterwards. The activity might be a game (of the people playing variety) or a game on TV.

But something I always try to start with is the MACY's Day parade. Some years I have more success than others but every year I try to put together the magical combination.

Parade, food, fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Information Officer said...

This year I managed to again have a good day with good friends and family. We watched the Macy's day parade and had a great meal.

Afterwards everyone went down for a nap, including me.

8:05 PM, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home